Remodel Me

This is the story of our home remodel, day by day. We expect laughter, tears, and lots and lots of dust. In the end, we hope to have a beautiful, larger updated home for our beautiful growing family.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Walnut Creek, CA

Friday, June 16, 2006

Red Hot and Blue

The weather has pretty much covered the full June spectrum this week. Last Saturday, it was cool and overcast. Last Wednesday, it actually rained. Today, it is hot hot hot which is not not not my kind of weather. Naturally, the pool is closed for repairs.

Although our contractor does not usually work much on Fridays, he and the foundation framing guy came and worked quite a bit. As you can see from the photo, rebar is being installed. The plan is to have the City foundation inspection on Wednesday and pour on Thursday. Sounds good to me, I just hope we don't all melt completely before then. Or perhaps I should say, melt down. Father's Day at our place is cancelled because it is logistically impossible; we'll be heading to my folks' place, laundry in tow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home