Remodel Me

This is the story of our home remodel, day by day. We expect laughter, tears, and lots and lots of dust. In the end, we hope to have a beautiful, larger updated home for our beautiful growing family.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Walnut Creek, CA

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Our New Family Mascot


Not much news on the construction front, since it's Sunday. Venti (and yes, I do think I'm terribly clever, thanks! if I can't amuse myself, who will?) went on a fab playdate with her BFF to the local water slide park. Grande went on a fab playdate to his BFF's house to trade baseball cards, go swimming, and eat dinner. Tall had to make due with a fab playdate with Mommy at Target and is understandably feeling a tad ripped off. We did score some new fans at Target for the kids' rooms, nice! Tomorrow: the framers kick it up a notch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home