Remodel Me

This is the story of our home remodel, day by day. We expect laughter, tears, and lots and lots of dust. In the end, we hope to have a beautiful, larger updated home for our beautiful growing family.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Walnut Creek, CA

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

We Passed! (Part 1)

Quiet day today, although once again sweltering. All was in preparation for the City inspection of our foundation forms. We passed, no problem. Hooray! The pour is still on for tomorrow, which should be fun to watch.

I had stern words with the appliance supplier, who forgot briefly that I had bids from three different places, all of which were identical. After I explained once again that I didn't need the stuff until late August or September and that no, I wasn't interested in paying in full right now (a 50% deposit seemed more than sufficient), and yes, I did expect them to hold the stuff until I needed it, we came to an agreement. Which was the agreement I thought we had before. Glad we got that worked out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home