Remodel Me

This is the story of our home remodel, day by day. We expect laughter, tears, and lots and lots of dust. In the end, we hope to have a beautiful, larger updated home for our beautiful growing family.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Walnut Creek, CA

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Letter From Mumbai

My laptop has died, same old garbage, doesn't recognize the AC adapter so the battery just drains completely and it's game over. I called the Dell tech support people. Took two hours (I kid you not), three techs, and a whole lot of exasperation. Like I haven't had enough of that lately. The worst part was when I couldn't divine the exact account information they had in their records so they told me that for security reasons they couldn't help me any more. This for a computer I purchased directly from Dell and had delivered directly to my current address. Yikes. Anyone, once that got all figured out, the verdict is: broken. Thanks, guys. Unfortuantely the fix seems to be a new motherboard. I don't think I'll have lost too much irretrievable information, I've got all those photos elsewhere. I'll keep taking them, but I won't be able to get them on this blog until my computer is returned to me in a couple of weeks. It's quite likely that we'll be completely done with the project by then and that is a lovely amazing thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home