Remodel Me

This is the story of our home remodel, day by day. We expect laughter, tears, and lots and lots of dust. In the end, we hope to have a beautiful, larger updated home for our beautiful growing family.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Walnut Creek, CA

Monday, September 25, 2006

A Very Nice Counter Offer



Most of the granite countertops have been installed and we still love the granite. It is so beautiful and looks like the ocean. We're very happy with the fabrication, as our favorite parts of the slabs are featured. The island bar was not installed, I assume because the support corbels have not arrived.

Also, my stylin' vinyl for the laundry room was installed, looks very fun. I thought it would look a little crazier, truth be told, but I like it a lot. Baseboards in the laundry room are being installed as we speak and the washer and dryer will probably be moved in there (although not hooked up until later in the week). Now I'll have a little space in the garage and can clear out the office/music room/temporary kitchen so flooring and paint can happen in there. Also, the old washer and dryer and wheezing and crying and barely working with each load, so I think we've replaced them just in the nick of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home