Remodel Me

This is the story of our home remodel, day by day. We expect laughter, tears, and lots and lots of dust. In the end, we hope to have a beautiful, larger updated home for our beautiful growing family.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Walnut Creek, CA

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Now That's What I'm Talkin' About!


Didn't like the way the crown molding stuck out over the ceiling at the intersection between kitchen and great room. It just really bugged me. So I asked our contractor to move it over a couple of inches. "No problem, that's easy," he said. And he grabbed a drill and did it. Just like that. I love that kind of can-do attitude. It looks much better (and the slightly uneven amount around the window will be completely camouflaged by the window treatments, I'm not worried about that). Thanks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home