Remodel Me

This is the story of our home remodel, day by day. We expect laughter, tears, and lots and lots of dust. In the end, we hope to have a beautiful, larger updated home for our beautiful growing family.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Walnut Creek, CA

Friday, September 15, 2006

Who Is Toothy Tile?



The tile guys have been going to town this week and all of the tile has been set. They're going to come back Monday and grout. I'm really happy with all their hard work, both bathrooms look terrific. (The photo doesn't show it, but the glass accent tile have been set in the hall bathroom.) I'm especially happy with the slate tile shower, it's fabulously organic and beautiful with all those natural varigated colors and textures. It was a special choice from me to my hubby, as I knew he'd really love it. And so far it does. It will look even better with grout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home