Remodel Me

This is the story of our home remodel, day by day. We expect laughter, tears, and lots and lots of dust. In the end, we hope to have a beautiful, larger updated home for our beautiful growing family.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Walnut Creek, CA

Thursday, June 29, 2006

We're Floored!



We did pass the under-floor inspection, as I discovered at 7 am when various workers arrived and started installing insulation and sub-flooring. Our ampitheater is gone (and without a single concert) and we have a footprint. It really changes the look of the whole structure and makes it all the more real. I'm not sure how much will be done tomorrow and then everyone's off for the holiday until Wednesday. We've got a busy few days anyway. I'm hoping to do some re-measuring of everything that's been installed and roughed in, just to be sure. I think this is definitely a job for our Middle Man, Mr. Junior Carpenter himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home