Remodel Me

This is the story of our home remodel, day by day. We expect laughter, tears, and lots and lots of dust. In the end, we hope to have a beautiful, larger updated home for our beautiful growing family.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Walnut Creek, CA

Friday, July 28, 2006

I Think We're Alone Now

Doesn't seem to be anyone around... Between the killer heat wave and the still-missing drawing with engineering stamp, work seems to have ground to a halt. I've offered up my scary litigator husband, my sparkly flip-flops (which, along with my super-charming self worked before with the City), and my "This Book Belongs To..." library stamp to use on plans, but our contractor stills believes he has the matter under control. Which I'm sure he does.

I've been picking out finish materials right and left (fun!), the roof is done or just about done, and the washing machine and dryer are supposed to be re-connected (temporarily) again today (which is good because we've got a full-blown laundry crisis going at this point). I'm off to sort laundry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home