Remodel Me

This is the story of our home remodel, day by day. We expect laughter, tears, and lots and lots of dust. In the end, we hope to have a beautiful, larger updated home for our beautiful growing family.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Walnut Creek, CA

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Swimmer's Ear

If it's not one thing, it's another. Today, it's swimmer's ear. Ouch. The pediatrician who was available seemed to have been a doctor for approximately 5 minutes. Ouch. The ear drops cost $40. Ouch.

And I haven't solved my computer problems, so I can't post any new photos right now. That's a lot less painful than swimmer's ear, though.

I've never been so happy to hear hammers banging away at 7 am as I was today. Let's get rolling again, already. Some sheets of plywood have been put up on the exterior wall frames. More importantly, several large ceiling beams have been installed. I need to speak with our contractor about several items, among them a very nice fruitless mulberry tree which we've decided has to go (it blocks the new French doors and patio) and the location of the exterior faucets and electrical switches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home