Remodel Me

This is the story of our home remodel, day by day. We expect laughter, tears, and lots and lots of dust. In the end, we hope to have a beautiful, larger updated home for our beautiful growing family.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Walnut Creek, CA

Monday, October 09, 2006

6, 5, 4...

Four days to go and the pace has picked up again, if that's even possible. Fortunately, I was at work most of the day (except for the part where I was getting my hair done in anticipation of the photo shoot for the web site ... rough duty!). The floors are done, and except for a few craters filled with not yet clear finish, they're dry and they're stunning. Baseboards went in today, more lights were installed today, glass on cabinets and glass shower doors were installed. Even the elusive skin and missing top cabinet were installed.

My computer has been returned to me. It took about 5 days total, which amazes me. Until I got in the mail the class action notice and the class consists of people who had exactly the computer problem I had. Did a class action suit actually benefit me? Stranger things have happened. The computer seems to work now (witness the photos finally posted) and I seem to have lost no data in the process, a small miracle, but it definitely feels messed around with. Worth the price of getting it fixed for free under the warranty. Just wish I hadn't paid for the new battery and ac adapter that turned out not to be necessary, but a small price really. I'm just glad to have my trusty friend back in my possession. I'm sure the kids will enjoy playing the new Lego Star Wars game over the weekend, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home